1. You must read these rules and register as a vendor.
Payments & Commissions
1. Once you are approved as a vendor, you must setup your payment method. Currently payment methods are Paypal. You will need to create a Paypal account if you have not already done so. You cannot get paid until you insert your paypal email in the paypal options in your vendors dashboard.
2. Once you have successfully sold and completed your product or service, and the buyer has confirmed it has been delievered. You will automatically see your commissions in your vendors dashboard. Gamersloaded always makes payments manually, so you will need to request for a payment once you have a balance of at least 20 USD in your commissions in order to request for a payment. Once you have accumulated 20 USD and sent your payment request, Gamersloaded will send your payment to you.
3. Gamersloaded pays all vendor’s a commission of 90% per product sale.
Customize Your Shop
1. Gamersloaded has built in tools to fully customize your shop with your own logo,banner,and store policy. Give full detail and description of what your shop is about and what type of products or services you will be selling. It is required to list what country you are selling from.
Rules & Regulations
1. Vendor is required to fulfill the delivery within the stipulated delivery time by using the delivery method selected by buyer. Vendors are advised to set a delivery time frame that they can commit and deliver, as advertised on their listing. Good practices and reliable vendors attracts the most customers. Vendors should log on to their accounts as often as possible as this would reflect their online/offline status on their sales listing. This increases the chance of a potential customer in placing an order from their list.
2. Vendor is required to capture screenshots (printscreen before and after trade) or provide video evidence of the trade. For screenshots, vendor is require to upload up to a maximum of 10 screenshots via the order page after delivery is completed. For video recordings, send it to us via email along with your order number. Please keep the videos with you for at least a month.
3. Vendor is not allowed to request for an order cancellation. Vendor is required to provide obligatory compensation to the buyer if an order is canceled or delayed due to vendor’s negligence. Stock level must be accurate at all times. For an example, if the stock level is set to 2000 gold, you are expected to deliver 2000 gold to the buyer. Make sure you have the item in possession before creating the listing.
4. All communication and correspondence between the vendor and the buyer must be done through the Gamersloaded platform.
5. Vendor is not allowed to provide offsite trade or personal offers in any way. Any vendors found doing so will have their vendor account revoked or banned.
6. Communications with buyers must be courteous. We strictly prohibit the posting of harassing content, including but not limited to threats of violence. If you believe there has been a violation to any of our policies, please report it to us immediately.
7. These rules apply the same if you are providing any services or other products.
Gamersloaded takes very seriously on the trade practices conducted at our marketplace. Trade conducted and completed within the Gamersloaded platform ensures that the order has gone through Gamersloaded verification checks and cleared appropriate protocols. Offsite trade will not receive any assurance from Gamersloaded either in mediation or indemnification as we are not liable for the actions of individuals taken outside of our marketplace.
We have enacted a policy for vendors currently to demonstrate a solid stance against soliciting offsite trade. Even if the intentions are pure, things can still go wrong, and therefore these proactive steps are being taken to ensure the safety of our honest users. If a vendor is caught embezzling traffic from Gamersloaded to complete trade offsite, their accounts will be suspended. If a buyer, or vendor tries to lure you to engage in offsite trading activities, please report it to us immediately. You may after all, save yourself and others from being unnecessarily affected by fraudulent activity.
– Your vendor account will be suspended temporarily.
– You may contact Gamersloaded via firstname.lastname@example.org and produce a formal written appeal for your case. Our respective management shall review the case before deciding on the outcome.
– A penalty of USD 150* is to be paid directly to us via specific payment gateways, prior to the release of the account.
– Your Gamersloaded account will be suspended permanently.
– Your entire account and its contents will be revoked.
*subject to change
1. Buyer should not accept or agree to any offsite trade and personal offers provided by the vendors. Protect yourself from falling victim to scam.
2. Trade conducted offsite will not receive support from Gamersloaded either in mediation or compensation, as we are not responsible for the actions of individuals taken outside of our trading platform.
3. Report to us immediately if you encounter any sellers soliciting for offsite trade. If the report comes with sufficient proof and the perpetrator is penalized, you will be rewarded for your efforts.
I have read and agree to these terms